When Booking a lesson then client agrees to the cancellation policy stated below:
· 48-Hour Notice: Lessons may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 48-hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client.
· Less Than 48-hour Notice: If a cancellation is made within 48-hours of the scheduled time, full payment for the cancelled lesson is due.
· If a cancellation occurs less than 48 hours and client is able to fill the lesson slot with another student without affecting the current schedule, no payment is required. 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is under no obligation to fill less than 48 hour cancelled lessons slots. However if 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is able to fill the lesson slot, no payment will be required.
· Students are allowed one same-day cancellation per year due to illness. The client will not be charged for this lesson. After one cancellation, the client is responsible for full payment for the cancelled lesson.
· No-Show Policy: Any lesson that the client does not show up for without calling or emailing prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson.
· After three (3) 48-hour cancellations clients are required to pre-pay for lessons. These lessons are non-refundable and can be paid in advance via cash, check or credit card.
· Cancellations are not confirmed until a cancellation is completed the 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC scheduler. Clients will receive a cancellation confirmation email once an appointment has been cancelled.
· Credit cards on file will be charged according to the cancellation policy listed above.
Due to the nature of our special events, camps and clinics our cancellation policy may try based on event timeline, popularity and availability. Please refer to the specific cancellation and refund policy attached to the sign up.